we would love to be a part of your event or wedding day! fill out the form below to inquIre about your date. our team will be in touch within 48 hours.

FAQs

What is a trial and when should I book one?

A trial is an opportunity to try a potential wedding day hair and makeup look so you can see how you will feel in it. Think of it as a dress rehearsal or a practice run for one of the most important days of your life. By the time your trial ends you will be 100% sure the look you are wearing is how you want to look and feel when you walk down the aisle, this is the look we will replicate on the big day. 

If you would like a trial before signing a contract and making a deposit, you should book a trial ASAP. Trials take place Mondays through Thursdays as weekends are reserved for weddings, and usually take 3-4 hours. We suggest doing the trial 1-3 months before the wedding. The trial can be done earlier if needed.

Can I book my date without a trial?

Of course! Many of our brides secure our services for their wedding date by signing a contract and paying a deposit before they have a trial.

We often work with out-of-state brides whom we meet on the week of or the day prior to the wedding if at all. 

Can I schedule my trial for the day of my engagement shoot?

Yes, you can. Although we recommend scheduling your trial separately from your engagement shoot. 

Scheduling your shoot and trial separately will allow you to dedicate all of your attention to defining how you want to look on your wedding day without time constraints and also avoid revealing the exact full look to your fiancé before the big day. 

What is required to book services for my wedding date?

You should know the final number of services you expect to be needing.

A signed contract and a 30% deposit of the total amount of services are required to secure your date. The remaining 70% is due one week before your event. 

A trial can but does not have to take place prior to contract and deposit.

How many artists/stylists will take care of my party?

6-7 services per artist/stylist is the typical number we abide by to ensure we maintain the same level of service during each interaction as well as stay within a reasonable timeframe.

We require a minimum of 4 services per artist/stylist present
*Additional fees apply when the minimum cannot be met 

How much time does hair/makeup take?

2 hours for bridal hair and makeup
45 minutes per service for bridal party hair or makeup

Closer to your wedding date, once the photographer confirms the time everyone needs to be “picture ready”, we work backward in 45 minute increments to determine our start time. This will provide ample time for hair, makeup, and photos.

Prior to your wedding date, we build a custom beauty timeline to help your wedding morning run smoothly and on time always leaving time for touchups so everyone looks fresh. 

Is there a style your team specializes in?

We specialize in what some call “natural” or “natural glam”.
 
It doesn’t mean “no makeup” it means skin that looks like skin, colors that are well blended, and that your fiancé will 100% recognize it is you when you walk down the aisle. 

And don’t worry if you or anyone in your party is a little “extra” we know how to kick it up a notch too. *insert wink face emoji here. 

How far out should I book services?

As soon as you know you want to potentially work with us, inquire about availability for your date. Some brides book 1 year + out, most 6-8 months prior. 

Who will be doing my hair/makeup if Gia is not personally available on my date?

We have a team of hand-picked artists and stylists trained by Gia with years of experience who believe in the same service standards. 

Do you have a minimum for Saturday weddings?

For Saturday weddings there is a minimum of $1100. This can be met by booking the bride's hair and makeup as well as 4 additional hair or makeup services.

If you do not have a bridal party, the ultimate bridal experience option also meets this minimum

Do you do destination weddings?

We love to travel, fly us anywhere!